- Attendance Matters Magazine Issue 28
- Understanding ME
- Checklist – Managing behaviour
- Form – Pupil reframing failure tool
- Form – Pupil problem-solving tool
- Q. We were expecting a child in reception to start on 4 September but when they did not arrive, we contacted the parents and they informed us that, as their child isn’t yet five, they are not taking up the place. The child is five in February, so how should we code their absence?
- Handout – Self-harm: Parent/carer information
- Handout – How staff can support children with ME